“They have trouble remembering what's on the menu...”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #111 of 142 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I ordered my burger by the menu number, and they gave me the wrong burger... This is not the only time they had trouble understanding my order. But the food is good, and as expected.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

The food there has been typically so-so at best, but the ice cream is always great, though sizes are shrinking. The location is across from Edmonds-Woodway High School, and the workforce frequently changes. However, it's not been uncommon for me in the years going here that there's a few cars lined up for the drive-through, which is enough to have the line encroaching on the smaller, L-shaped parking "lot." I typically approach from the east, on 212th, and if I see a long line, I'll enter on the 76th side, and if the lot itself isn't full, park and order from the counter.

I always order the same thing, a banana split, as a reward for completing something important to me, and I always ask for them to substitute caramel for the fudge and have never had a problem. The price is better than most, the order is fulfilled quickly and accurately, and soon I'm either on my way (if I drive through) to anticipate the tastes of the banana split, or am at a table in the restaurant enjoying it!

Reviewed 1 March 2015

We all have memories of being kids and getting that awesome treat at Dairy Queen. Well, every time I have tried to go there I regret it. The last time I went the French fries were not edible. Oily with an after taste of some other food in it. They remodeled this Dairy Queen and it is really nice, but the service is horrible. They are so slow and about as apathetic as you can get. The service is horrible there. We are waiting at the drive-thru and you have 3 employees just standing around doing nothing while we wait. It took about 4 minutes before anyone even acknowledged our presence to order. So I will hold on to my childhood memories and be good with it. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

It's a nice place, but there's high schoolers there and they aren't the best workers. The ice cream is nice, but the turtle pecan blizzard is tops. Drive Thru will mess up your order.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Its pretty typical. All high school students working there. Regularly trying to shut down 30-60 minutes prior to closing and even go as far as to turn the open sign off (and they turn off the lights at the drive thru) up to an hour before it's actually closed.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!