“Great for Delivery too!”
Review of Beijing Garden

Beijing Garden
Ranked #340 of 467 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Beijing Garden is a small and unassuming place but don't let that fool you. My two favorite entrees are the Mango Prawns and the Honey Walnut Prawns. Absolutely delicious! Their delivery is fast (I live just a couple miles away) and the food is always hot and tasty. I have not noticed any downturn in food or service but then again, I have only gotten delivery in the past year or so.

Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is warm and comfortable. The lunch menu comes with tea, a choice of soup, a spring roll and either steamed or fried rice.

Honestly, the portion was more than enough. I didn't see the option on the menu but I wish I could have ordered a combo plate. I opted for the General Taos chicken. It was marked as spicy on the menu but I wasn't asked how hot I would like it. It did have a little heat to it but I would have liked a little more. The chicken was prepared in small balls which perplexed me a little and it that left room for too much breading in places.

The heater was on pretty high and it keeps the restaurant pretty warm. You won't need your coat while eating.

I might come back, it's not the worst I've had however no where near the best either. If you haven't been, I'd say give it a try and see what you think.

Reviewed 20 October 2014

This used to be our favorite Chinese restaurant in the area until it sold several months ago. Following the sale I stopped in a couple of times. One time the food just wasn't up to par. The second time I took an elderly friend and they NEVER waited on us so after 20 minutes we left. And they weren't busy! Recently I noticed there have been a few more cars in the parking lot again so I gave it one more try yesterday. Got two orders of their Tempura Prawns, lunch order, to go. It was on their special board. Before leaving I asked for an extra soy sauce and the waitress simply said, in their with forks and napkin. Clearly she wasn't parting with another little packet of soy sauce. When I got to my friends, I discovered there was only 1 little packet of soy sauce for both orders. The biggest issue was the quality of the prawns which had not been cleaned well. They still had the black vein and they were NOT Tempura. They were cooked in some sort of breading and then drizzled with a black sauce. Not flavorful, appealing, nor what I ordered. The brown rice was cooked appropriately. The soup lacked flavor and was a bright yellow. The little egg roll looked greasy so didn't even bother with it. Needless to say it is now totally off my list and I will not return. Disappointing!

Reviewed 19 October 2014

This used to be the best little place in the neighborhood. We would go a couple times a month. But it just isn't the same, we are on the search for a good Chinese place in Everett, but nothing is as good as Beijing used to be. So sad

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We have tried several of the dishes here and so far have been pleased with both the price and quality. Friendly servers and pleasant atmosphere. Nothing fancy but satisfying.

1  Thank BGtheflyfisher

Been to Beijing Garden? Share your experiences!