“Will Return ”

Avocados Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Will return to this restaurant with my family again soon. There is plenty of room between tables for privacy, and plenty of helpful staff. The room is standard menus, but tastes better than average. We liked it.

There are newer reviews for Avocados Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I was worried, as we were shown to a table I noticed a table of at least 20 people and they were just ordering their meals. I thought it was going to take a long time to get our food and that the service would suffer too. Not to worry, server was cheerful, food arrived quickly and it was very good. I had enchiladas with lots of chicken, seasoned well, fresh and hot. Price was very reasonable considering the amount and quality of food.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I used to live in Everett because my husband is Military. My friend and I are both from South Texas so when we heard about a Mexican restaurant opening up we were excited to go. I would have to say BECAUSE I'm Mexican and have always eaten Tex-Mex food, Avocados wasn't all that great to me. I'm sure if I didn't have a Mexican background or never eaten mexican food before I would have liked it. I mean, I did.. and the restaurant is nice and the staff is friendly, it's just not what I was used to. I would go back and just try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We ate at Avocados when we visited Seattle 2 years ago. We were so impressed then and decided to go back on this trip. We were not disappointed! The food was great! The service and atmosphere at the restaurant were great. We highly recommend this place for Mexican in the Everett, Washington area.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The people there are really nice. They are not stingy with the salsa and pico de gallo .
The beers are frosty cold. My family goes there once a week because it is that good.
My son loves the tjalapeno soup. We all recommend the carne asada.
It's a great place for all Mexican food!