All reviews u turn choice hotels king suite sausage waffles irish pub across the street sitting room older hotel would stay here again coffee table while visiting relatives watch tv room was clean hard boiled eggs extra towels bedroom area minor complaint
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Booked this hotel as part of a 6 night Portland/Astoria/Seattle trip. I got my weeks mixed up and booked 3 different hotels (2 nights each) for the wrong week. Both the Best Western and the Hilton had no problem what so ever cancelling my reservations as I had a week and a half notice. This hotel would not help me me out what so ever. I offered to pay a cancellation fee and work with them to try and correct MY error, yes my error but instead I was told it was my fault and the cancellation policy clearly said no refunds or cancellations. It reeks of desperation on the hotels part and I will NEVER stay at a Quality Inn hotel ever again. They would rather have an unhappy and upset customer to make $150 instead of exercising good customer service. DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL unless you are 100% no exceptions sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cody172
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stayed at QI&S on February 28, 2018. It is an older building but that's not. deal breaker. I booked a King Suite and it did not disappoint. The bedroom is separated off from the living area that has a couch, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The TV's are a little small but to be honest I wasn't there to watch TV. We were at an event in downtown Everett and this hotel was about 10 minutes away right along the freeway but the freeway is just far enough to not be annoying.
Check in was very easy and took just a few minutes, the front desk clerk was professional and informative. He gave us options of floors which is nice especially when you get such a great rate. In total our room was $70 for the night. We were able to check in before 3pm which was great since we were headed off to an event.
The bed was comfortable and the sheets and blankets were crisp white and fresh. It was presented very well. The shower was nice and powerful. Not a fan of the gratis shampoo/conditioner and lotion but who cares? I don't as I travel with my own prissy girl items. :)
They served breakfast in the morning from 6-9 and I must say it was great! Eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and a variety of bread and bagels. I am sure I am forgetting something but the fact of the matter is that it is included in the cost of the room and saved us from having to pay for another expensive meal.
The only reason I didn't give the hotel a fifth dot was that it does need a little renovation of the furniture and walls. But that seriously was not a big deal to us.
Enjoy your stay should you chose them, we did.

Room Tip: Breakfast and the beds are a major upside.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tory A
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here thru Choice Hotels! We reserved the King Bed Suite! The room was very large! A lot more than I expected! King size bed that was very comfortable! Had a couch and chair in the sitting room! Also had a desk, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot with all the essentials! Next morning we realized that I forgot the toothpaste! There is a sign in the bathroom in our room that says if we forget any toiletry items to phone the front desk and they will have a complimentary item sent right up! So naturally I called and he said he was alone and couldn’t leave the front desk I would have to come down to get it! I would have left a 5 ⭐️ if they would have brought it up! Went down for breakfast and it was good and hot! We had pre made cheese omelets, make your own waffles, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, coffee, milk and orange & apple juice! It was very fulfilling in a nice dining room sitting area in the lobby! Definitely would stay here again! For what you get at the price very affordable!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last night, booked through Hotels.com. The price was very reasonable and we booked a room with a king bed. The check-in process was swift and the desk clerk was efficient and helpful. The room turned out to be a suite with a sitting room, bathroom, bedroom and a hallway with a closet. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and quiet. Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again. We did not try the breakfast buffet.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The building is old but reasonably maintained. The air condition in the room was not operating consistently. It would either become too hot or too cold. Maybe the sensors and controls were not working properly.
We were only 5 minutes late for the breakfast but the front desk lady would let us in, although other guests were still eating.
The lady who checked us in upon arrival was very nice, unlike the morning lady, who was a little grumpy and didn't even greet us at the front desk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family