“Nice fresh rolls and Panang”
Review of Nakron Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nakron Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 July 2011

This is a family owned place - evident by the kids doing their homework at one of the tables. Have dined in a few times and gotten take out more. When eating in the restaurant, service can be slow, especially if they get a delivery call. The wife does all the cooking and the husband is the cashier/server/delivery man. I love the fresh rolls. There are always specials and the pumpkin curry is nice. I tried a dessert once and it had delicious coconut ice cream. My favorite is the Panang curry chicken. I am not big on spicy and they always make it a perfect 1 star for me.

Reviewed 26 November 2008

This tiny hole-in-the-wall has a wonderful selection and fabulous prices for the quantity they give. The best dish on the menu and the most unique is the Coconut Lime Rice. Ask for it if you don't see it! It's so delicious and unique.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Camano Island, Washington
Reviewed 4 January 2008

I love the food, but I never have been to the restaurant in person. This is one of the few places that delivers when I am at work. Good prices and huge portions. Small family owned business. Beware of the spice! They are very heavy handed with the curries - a one star dish here is similar to five stars elsewhere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 November 2007

This place has really good food but the place could use a little work. We usually get takeout and bring it home

Reviewed 9 November 2006

Food is great! I work near this Thai place and have suggested that co-worker order with me and everyone is always pleased!
Very sweet family -run place.

2  Thank mrftravels