“Best Fresh Mexican!”

Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Ranked #33 of 254 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I love going to Cafe Rio! Their food is all freshly made, and that's why it tastes so darn good. My favorite is the Tostada, with the Barbacoa meat. Delicious! There are a number of different entrees, and at least that many different meats to choose from. All are delicious, and everything's fresh. They're even making the tortillas right there as you place your order. Their mixed beverages are delicious, as well. I'm a fan of the stevia-sweetened lemonade. My husband loves their horchata.

You go through a line in front of the kitchen to place your order, making your choices as they assemble your meal. The seating is somewhat industrial, and there are monitors playing video of farmers picking the fresh produce that is used to make this great food.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

YUM! Fresh Mexican food! Everything is made fresh in house! We have tried everything they offer and it is delicious! Fast, friendly staff, and very clean. Try the shredded pork nachos with queso! They have a Nino quesadilla free for the kids made on their fresh made tortillas with an orange wedge.perfect meal for your little ones. Download the app for extra savings and specials.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

what I like about this place is that I can get my food exactly the way I like it. the decor is very nice for a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place is great for lunch or dinner. You order and get your food quickly. I recommend joining their Rio Rewards they give lots of free food and drinks.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Very friendly staff, good quality food. Clean place. Huge portions (I took the rest home and it made two more meals)