“Best Steak on the West Coast”

Black Angus Steakhouse - Federal Way
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Federal Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 254 Restaurants in Federal Way
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Gateway Center Blvd & 23rd Ave S.
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I can see why we had to wait for seating at this restaurant. The 5-oz Filet Mignon and the Prime Rib were cooked to perfection. The Filet Mignon was so tender and juicy. As a Midwest beef snob for steak, this really hit the mark as being THE best I have ever had in the 20 years living on the West Coast. The staff even surprised us with a dessert because they had asked if we were celebrating anything which my husband shared was our anniversary just a day ago.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good service , good food at a fare price. Our Black Angus closed in Bellingham WA. and I was glad to see the sign . It was like seeing a old friend you have not seen an a long time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wifeand visited the Fed Way Black Angus last weekend because we had a coupon f o r their "Campfire Feast for Two". I expected smaller than normal portions for the value priced meal. I was gladly mistaken!
We opted for the potato skins for our appetizer and they brought us a platter of six!
These weren't skins - these were almost half a baked potato with cheese, green onions, and all the fixens.
We had a choice of salads: my had a Caesar and I had a garden. Again, the portion was large and everything was fresh and crisp and flavorful.
I had a three quarter pou n d ribeye steak and my wife had a half pound prime rib. Both were cooked exactly as we asked.
Our server was very nice, courteous, and attentive without hovering. It was a VERY h o t day and he kept my water glass filled through the dinner.

Overall, I'd like to highly recommend this Federal Way Black Angus, especially when you factor in the value of the coupon found in the mailer.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Great family restuarant. Excellent food. Nice for privacy if you get a high booth. Don't eat by the bar in front of the
restaurant. Be sure to make a reservation. They get very busy. Excellent menu choices other than steaks but the steaks are a good choice too. Nice medium sized salads. And great side list.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

When in the mood for a good steak at a fair price you can't beat Black Angus. I have been going to Black Angus restraunts since they first opened. Good for family events, birthdays, or any holiday or celebrations. You just can't beat the price, espically if you use one of their many coupon specials. Whether I go alone or with family and friends, the service is good and the managers and wait staff are friendly and see to all your needs in a timely manner. Their seafood and other entrees are excellent as well. Love their bread and the fried zucchini.