“Would go here again.....I also had 3 children under age 5” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Seattle/Federal Way

BEST WESTERN Plus Seattle/Federal Way
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
Bremerton, Washington
“Would go here again.....I also had 3 children under age 5”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I would have gave this place a 5-star, but the debit card did not work on the soda machine; I just wish they had more food options for after hours, but this place is Great! I had 3 children under the ages of 5 and they all loved it. They even accommodated and extra crib for my 1 year old. The staff was really friendly and I loved loved the breakfast buffet, many food options and it tasted really good compared to other hotels and the room and everything else was convenient. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks guys! I would also like to recommend the junior-suite that has the bunk beds included for people that have children really convenient. :)

Room Tip: People with children....this is kid-friendly place..I brought my 3 kids under age 5...I would recomm...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FWBW, Owner at BEST WESTERN Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words about my hotel. As you mentioned we have 9 different room types and have 67 suites in my hotel. Please call us directly to get the best room and rate.
Our suites have individual bedroom with doors between living room and bed room. Some suites have bunk bedd for kids some have two separate bed room. We also have Jetted tub (others calling Jacuzzi) in some bathrooms. Our largest two bedroom suite is over 645 Square feet.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Fife, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

Our family of 4 has stayed at a hotel very close to this one for the last 3 years. We have always had an Excellent experience with the Pool AND Hot tub as well as the service. This year we were going to make a change. 1/2 way into our stay I am regretting the decision.

Hot tub is out of order. Routine maintenance (what does that mean) on New Years. Last year the pool was closed. Nothing on the website of hot tub closure. So far not very happy as this is the main reason for selecting the hotel. I am hopeful the breakfast is as good as the other reviews indicate. Will report back.

• Stayed December 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kevin T
FWBW, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. We take pride in our property and strive to improve from the feedback we get from guests. Next time please call the hotel to get the best rate and room cchoice.

East Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the last six months. I own several hotels. The front desk staff at the Evergreen Inn & Suites, specifically Ashley and Nicole, are absolutely fantastic. VERY personable and professional. Breakfast is great, and rooms are clean and comfortable. All in all a VERY good option as a place to stay in Federal Way.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank hotellover88
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Please call next time to get the best rate and choice of rooms.
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

This hotel was very clean, had a very good business center and offers free shuttle service to locations within a 5 mile radius. Plus, the breakfast is great. Absolutely will stay here again for business in Federal Way.

I stayed in a regular room-queen bed.

The hotel room was very clean, the heater took a little bit more time than I like to warm up the room but that was my only complaint. The bathroom was nice, plain but offered a blow dryer, shampoo, soap and a shower cap.

Free wifi in the room and I really like the little desk/work area.

The breakfast is self serve but it is a full breakfast. You can even make your own waffles! Had I known this I would have woken up an hour earlier to take full advantage. And the breakfast room has a TV, it was tuned to CNN which is kind of nice.

I was very happy about the shuttle service being offered. Saved my company the expense of a cab.

I thought this hotel was great. Nothing fancy but it had absolutely everything a business traveler needs.

Room Tip: closer to ground floor as elevators are slow.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Vanessa M
BWFWManager, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this review, 7 December 2011
I'm really glad to hear all the nice things you have to say about our hotel. I'm especially happy to hear that the room and hotel are so wonderfully clean. Our housekeeping staff puts a lot of hard work into constantly maintaining a high level of cleanliness for our guests. Sorry it took a while for the room to heat up! Next time let us know you're on your way and we'd be happy to set it running to have it warm when you get there. We look forward to seeing you again. Try one of our inexpensive upgrades next time, from that queen into one of our suites. We'd love the chance to wow you with one!
Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

This hotel is very conveniently located along I-5, with a Trader Joe's a Costco, and a Safeway nearby. Parking was easy. The desk staff were wonderfully helpful. The sleeping room was delightful, with fresh air available by opening a window - I greatly appreciate that feature. Breakfast was busy, and the buffet continually refreshed. The sausages were tasty and not too spicy. A variety of fruit was available. The eggs were scrambled, and one suggestion would be to have hard-boiled eggs available too.
There was a small conference there that I attended. The Adams room was large with windows with a distant view, ventilation sufficient to clean the air for the people and comfortable seating. The catered meals were flavorful, though the choices unusual for appealing to the many people in the crowd, though that was probably the organizers decision.

Room Tip: A room on the south side should be quietest. Mine on the west was okay, because the street is not bu...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank orcasgal
BWFWManager, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this review, 18 November 2011
Glad to hear your stay was so great! This is an experience we desire to bring to all of our guests, I'm sincerely glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Our catering staff works hard on our breakfast and on our meetings and banquets. I'm glad to hear you had a smooth and enjoyable time in both your meeting and breakfast. You are indeed correct that what is served is the choice of the organizer. That being said, if you are looking for an item to order, we offer lunch boxes to go from our restaurant, that have a variety of choices to fit each taste. These are also available for small functions. So, please, give us a call the next time you are looking to host a conference, our sales staff will be happy to hear from you and help in any way they can.