“Best steamed broccoli!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #27 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Fast and friendly, manager is amazing! Reasonably priced. Don't know how they prepare their steamed broccoli but it is the best!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Fast and friendly. Kids welcome. Tons of choices. Very affordable, clean, and right downtown. To be honest I have always avoided this restaurant but I was surprised today.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

In our recent trip to Seattle, my wife and I shared a Asian Chicken Salad from Applebee’s. The portion is large with the best dressing ever. Fried chunks of chicken in a salad filled with Almonds made for an excellent taste explosion. During your next visit to Seattle, make sure you drop by. You won’t be disappointed! Enjoy

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I like the food overall. what we have found is that when they do a new rollout its Wonderfull and as time goes on the quantity and quality gets reduced.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I can never say anything bad about any of the Applebee locations and this one has been a destination several times in the past 3 months. The food is delicious and prepared to my specifications. The service is always friendly and the servers have a great attitude. And the varieto on the menu allows for different types of meals with each visit. And that is what I love about Applebees.