“Lots of food in a quiet location”
Review of Taco Del Mar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Del Mar
Ranked #133 of 258 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Went for a late week-night dinner while running around town. Tasty food, clean restaurant and nice employees. Good way to end the day with a solid meal. I had the small burrito (Mondito) and it was plenty big for me. My boyfriend had the Mondo burrito and was full. Employees treated us and a special needs customer with much respect.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Taco Del Mar still has the freshest burritos around. I like the mondito size since the full size burritos are too big. Also enjoy being able to ask for two types of beans, and the ground beef is great if I don't feel like a veggie. Good job Taco Del Mar!