“Great tortas”

Tortas Locas
Ranked #168 of 258 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 November 2014

When I first got to the place, I thought the prices for the tortas (Mexican sandwiches) were a bit expensive. $9 for a torta!? When I got them, I realized why. They were huge. I ate like ¾ of one and I was stuffed.

I got the #4, chilanga torta that came with pork leg, mozarella, hot dog sausage, Mexican cheese, ham, beans, grilled onions, tomatoes and avacado. That's a lot of stuff for one sandwich. At first I thought the hot dog sausage was a bit weird, but it gave it a nice saltiness. Overall, the sandwich was very tasty and had a nice balance even though there were so many ingredients. Next time, I might just share it with someone. Get the horchata too! It was pretty damn good.