“Really great!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff here is super friendly and not afraid to ask clarifying questions to make sure they're getting your order correct. This is a great family style restauraunt with really great food that's prepared fresh right in front of you! They have an absolutely HUGE menu, so it's really easy for someone who is picky or has strict dietary restrictions to eat here. It's a little on the spendy side for me personally, as I usually prefer cheap eats, but if I'm with a group I like to at least try to suggest it (especially if someone hasn't been yet) because it's just SO GOOD!

1  Thank dearpoore

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The staff is friendly and the shows they put on are fun but not overwhelming. Most importantly, the food is quite tasty. I love coming here. It's a bit expensive but for a splurge, it's great.

1  Thank wanderingbtrfly
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Came here with 8 of my colleagues who were visiting from out of town (2 of which had never experienced such a restaurant). The menu was expansive, with more options than you could imagine. Food was great. You get soup, salad, 2 shrimp appetizer, and a scoop of sherbet for dessert. It was such a good experience, this is going to be our "go to" restaurant for future business dinners.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I am not a sushi fan, but this restaurant is over the top good. Both the food and service were purely superior. They perfectly accommodated my dietary restriction and produced a great meal. As my title says, one of the top five meals of my life. And yes, I had sashimi.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Very exciting to watch your food made freshly right in front of you. If you have party larger that 4 I would recommend calling in for reservations, they fill up quickly. The food was pretty good.