“A cool place to have a good conversation.”
Review of Woods Coffee

Woods Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Ferndale
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Woods is my "3rd Place" I go besides home or my office. As a Pastor I meet with lot of people and Woods is such a causal cool place to have good conversation. I love the culture and the coffee too! Mine's a Cedar Americano.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Warm and friendly atmosphere and people.
Dark roast coffee milder than Starbucks, so if Starbucks is not to your liking, this might be the place for you.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Coffee is good and treats are tasty. Cozy upstairs to visit a friend or just enjoy the view. Nice they added this place to Ferndale.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Hands down my favorite coffee! Friendly staff, fabulous coffee drink, monster cookies to die for, yogurt parfaits!!!! Are addicting!

Reviewed 25 April 2015

This is a nice place, the staff is friendly and my friends say the coffee is good. I just had to write after reading the last review. I live for hot chocolate, but my experience was nothing like the other reviewer. I tried the hot chocolate a second time, and same mediocre result. I guess it just goes to show that reviewers can have vastly different opinions. Woods is a nice modern feeling coffee house, I just don't recommend the hot chocolate.