“Excellent coffee flavor. Only missing brewed decaf.”
Review of Woods Coffee

Woods Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Ferndale
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Every time I visit the Northwest US, I make sure I get my morning coffee from Woods Coffee House. Even though I get free coffee at my hotel, I grab an extra large coffee to take on the road and bring to the office I am visiting. Since I like to drive 50% caffeine/decaf, I always have to get half Americano and half brewed coffee. They always charge me for just brewed coffee or else I would go somewhere else.

But if you are looking for great tasting coffee (and I mean black brewed coffee), then you must stop here.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We find their coffee to be very good and think it is right up there with starbucks. much prefer Woods and supporting a nice local company.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The quality is at or above Starbucks quality. The staff are quite friendly. This is one of the few places I would go to over Starbucks (which only has nearby standalone stores in Bellingham) and I am a Starbucks gold member. Great location just off Interstate 5 plus they have drive through.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

On a Saturday afternoon went into the restaurant instead of the drive up. The staff especially the cashier were rude. The cashier was unfriendly and mumbled.

The coffee is good but so too are many other coffee places in the area and their prices are high. I'll skip this place from now on.

BTW, have used the drive up which has had good service.

Adam N, Public Relations Manager at Woods Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Hello, We're very sorry to hear about bad experience. We'd appreciate any additional details you could provide, such as date, time of visit, your order, barista's name, or any other details you can recall. Moreover, we'd like the opportunity to cover your next drink on us. Please email info@woodscoffee.com, and reference this review so we can take it from there. Thanks in advance.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

We had a business meeting here over coffee. They serve a great cup of coffee and the sandwiches are great too. Only problem is that it's so loud you can't hear.