“Yummy!”
Review of Thai In Fife

Thai In Fife
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Fife
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I have eaten several times here and just love the food! The service is exceptional. The quality of food is extremely good for the price. I highly recommend the pho, and vermicelli noodle salads. The shrimp balls are awesome. Great place and great value.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is an amazing hole in the wall restaurant. The food is delicious, and the spice levels are authentic. Everyone is friendly and the food is always so fresh. Lots of options on the menu and reasonably priced with good sized portions. Love this place!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We went to Thai in Fife because we were in the area. It's now one of our favorite Thai restaurants in Western Washington! The Orange Chicken was amazing fresh -- chicken breast in a light (almost tempura-like) batter with a generous amount of orange sauce, orange slices, thinly-sliced carrots, and some broccoli. Really an amazing dish! The Phad Thai also was excellent. Both dishes were clearly made fresh and with attention to flavors. We will be going to Thai in Fife again.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch started off with som tom Green papaya salad it was delicious but missing green beans and peanuts. I had the Thai green curry with avocado it was amazing I absolutely loved it. I know I will get cravings for this dish and have to be back for lunch or dinner. Overall I rate this thai restaurant very good two thumbs up from me.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

While visiting Tacoma this week I met at this restaurant to catch up with an old friend (she recommended it). Honestly, I was not sure what to expect as I am not very familiar with Thai food. I left wanting more - not because I was hungry still (I was stuffed) but because it was so good. I ordered a peanut noodle dish that had chicken in it. My mom ordered spring rolls. ALL of it was amazing and we ate every bite. When we are back in the area we will definitely visit again + the prices were fantastic. 3 of us ate for under $30.

Been to Thai In Fife? Share your experiences!