Kings Motor Inn
US$73
US$62
US$65
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice night there. The room was clean and it was very quiet! We had our puppy with us and they had no issue with us having our pet in the room. For the price it was a good place to stay the night.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here when hiking Olympic National Park. The room was very clean with a super comfortable bed. Water pressure was good also. There are not a lot of choices in Forks but this one is nice. The staff also gave good advice for meals... Along with Trip Advisor.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2016

There was broken down cars in the parking lot. The front desk person was eating nachos would not stop eating them to talk with me. And at the front office/desk there was a lady that looked and acted like working woman. There was 2 chair in the walkway getting to my room That was on the 2nd floor. Room looked dirty. I did not feel safe with the chairs in the walkway. I then told them that I did not want to stay there and he told me it was going to be 10.00 dollars to get out of the room. I gave the person the 10 dollars and he just put that in his pocket. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends