“Vampires”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 May 2015

My wife and I went to Forks this past weekend. We did this tour...I'm the Twilight fan in the family. LOL. We were the only ones on this particular tour..it was nice! We just did the town tour. Didn't have the 3 hrs for the Jacob tour (as we were heading home that afternoon). We did LaPush by ourselves. Anyway...it was cool to see some of the sites mentioned in the books. (I'm not one to have ready ANY of the books). So it was interesting to see what stuff was different than the movie. They say that Forks in the rainfall capitol of the United States...the weather was perfect that weekend. The cool thing upon return from the tour..they have an actual prop that was used in the movie..from the prom. We got to stand under it and have our photo taken. If you like Twilight..this is a treat! #TeamAlice

5  Thank jmartin15

Reviewed 9 November 2014

My cousin Heather and I found "Team Forks" online and from Trip advisor. We traveled 3 1/2 hours to them and let me tell you it was worth it! Our tour guide Richard knew everything from the books to the movies! He was not only knowledgeable on Twilight, but he was very familiar with the town of Forks. It was an excellent tour and a lot of fun! I would do it again! Highly recommend it to anyone!

16  Thank Haley B
Reviewed 23 September 2014

What fun, go with a great attitude and you will have a great time. Visted all the sites mentioned in the books: Cullen's, Bella's, and Jacob's homes. The police sation, the police car from the movie was there, the officer on duty even posed in a picture with my friend. La Push was very beautiful, great scenery. The tour guide was great, patient with some of us who took a bit longer at some of the stops, shared information about the books, author and local history.

11  Thank Jane C
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This tour was a lot of fun! My husband and I visited the Olympic Peninsula in July and while he went mountain biking (this Florida girl is no good on a bike in REAL mountains), I decided I'd do my own thing and take a Twilight tour of Forks. I'm so glad I did! We took a nice comfortable bus around town and stopped at all relevant spots. Charlene, the tour guide, gave us so much good information about the books and the town of Forks itself. She even picked some wild blackberries for us to try! The tour lasted a little over 2 hours, with just the town tour option.

The awkwardness I felt being by myself wasn't an issue after our group gathered because everyone was so nice. I'd definitely recommend for any Twilight fan - even passive Twilight fans because it will give you a new appreciation for the stories and the town. It was fun to hear some history of the town of Forks. We stopped by the visitors' center, which has a logging museum in it.

Charlene's flower shop, where the tour is stationed, also has a FABULOUS gift shop full of unique Twilight merchandise you can't find anywhere else. I regret not getting more souvenirs from it.

12  Thank ShannonSchmit
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2014

First let me say I hated the movies, but when you have 4 girls who read the books and watched every movie, and you happen to be driving up 101 through Forks Washington, you are obliged to do some Twilight stuff.

Coming from me, a non-believer who grew up with Forks just being that backwoods place I wrestled in High School, I loved it! Charlene was just really great. It was tailored to our group, and she was very knowledgeable about the books, author, town, actors, movies, and the surrounding area. She grew up there and owns the famous flower shop so that helps, but a great tour guide tells a story, and Charlene was superb. Plus she cooked a mean hot dog!

Oh btw there are 3 levels of the tour. Take the Bella tour which includes the cookout on the beach. Even though we were fogged in, it completely fit this particular vamp genre. Rialto Beach at La Push is awe inspiring with it's drift trees and crashing waves. Plus you can easily pick up perfectly flat rocks all over to make your own Inukshuk!

From a Twilight hater...take the tour!

9  Thank Seahawksman