“Great tour!”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Richard was my guide, and he is such a nice elderly man! He even let me take a picture with him and his dog! He knew it was my birthday, and he gave me a rose! He is very knowledgable about all things Twilight (he even knew stuff I didn't). The shop has some certain good pieces of merchandise (I got a Cullen Baseball shirt and a Twilight in Forks sticker). I loved seeing the inspiration for some of my favorite novels. If you love Twilight (not only the movies, but the books too), then you need to go on this fun tour!

4  Thank Mia P

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour for every Twihard visiting Forks!! Our family recently went to Forks to celebrate our daughter's birthday. She has been a Twilight fan for many year, and I "caught the fever" while there. We had a wonderful tour guide and a great time on the tour. His depth of knowledge about the books, the movies and the city of Forks has made the book I'm reading come alive! Thank you for waiting for our family and completing our Forks adventure!

4  Thank Mashella M
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I was really looking forward to this tour. I love taking tours when I am on vacation, and generally speaking have had great luck with all tours booked based on Trip Advisor reviews. I am also a big fan of the Twilight franchise, and thought this would be a fun tour. I couldn't have been more wrong. First of all, the tour is led by a 70 something gentleman...not what I expected for a young adult based franchise. Secondly, and this is my fault I guess, I didn't realize that NONE of the Twilight movies are actually filmed in Forks, so you don't see anything you would recognize from the movies. It was more like "There was a police station in Forks in the book/movie...here's our police station; There was a house that Bella lived in in Forks in the book/movie...here's a house that maybe could have been hers." Wow, this was such a waste of time. We drove 4 hours from Portland for this , and I dragged my poor husband (the only guy on the tour). I owe him big time!

8  Thank SoFlaBeachgirl
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I knew when when we drove 4,000 miles from our home in Hinesville, Georgia to Forks that this was going to be a wonderful opportunity for me to fulfill my twilight fantasy. I did my research and knew that Forks was a tiny logging town that was drying up until Stephanie Meyers book/ movie infused it wit tourists dollars. We ordered the cd Fork's, the Real Twilight so we knew what to expect. After lunch, we went back to Lappell's Flower shop to board the bus. A very kindly elderly man drove us (just me and hubby) to the first stop, the police station and Bella's house before he got the call to return to the shop for another couple. That is where it took a turn. Young 25ish pregnant woman and her obnoxious husband from the tri-cities bordered. It was obvious that HE was not a fan. The tour guide switched off to the nice, pretty blond owner of the flower shop. From the moment the doors closed, he was rude talking over our her and constantly interrupting her as she tried to explain each stop along with facts from the book, Stephanie ' visit, and local facts. He even made fun of the salmon berries she picked and let us try. By the time we made it to LA Push , Third Beach, his wife knew that I was about to go off on him so they walked down the beach away from us. I asked our guide to repeat some of the native words and history of the natives so I could hear it and read or it. She also gave tips on the best shots to take and even took our pic so we both could get in the same pic. We would return the next day on our own to explore and respect the beauty in peace. We were glad the tour was over. It was NOT the guide ' fault and the tour is well worth it. You just can't help it if you get obnoxious, know it all, rude, jerks that accompany their true twilight fans. By the way, my husband is also from the tri- cities in Washington and he is not a jerj or disrespectful.

7  Thank MariefromGeorgia
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2015

My wife and I went to Forks this past weekend. We did this tour...I'm the Twilight fan in the family. LOL. We were the only ones on this particular tour..it was nice! We just did the town tour. Didn't have the 3 hrs for the Jacob tour (as we were heading home that afternoon). We did LaPush by ourselves. Anyway...it was cool to see some of the sites mentioned in the books. (I'm not one to have ready ANY of the books). So it was interesting to see what stuff was different than the movie. They say that Forks in the rainfall capitol of the United States...the weather was perfect that weekend. The cool thing upon return from the tour..they have an actual prop that was used in the movie..from the prom. We got to stand under it and have our photo taken. If you like Twilight..this is a treat! #TeamAlice

5  Thank jmartin15