“Sweet people that run the tour.”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had a good experience with the Tour people of Team Forks. I think that they might do well to read or Re-Read the books. There were some cross details for the avid fan...
I appreciated having a place to go to tour the inspiration for the Twilight saga. They were a little difficult to find on line, I had to call the forks visitor center to get the correct phone number for the location.

2  Thank Tiffany A

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My daughter & I were taking an Alaska Cruise and wanted to visit the Forks, LaPush area before, so we drove from Seattle to Port Angeles, Forks, LaPush. Worth every minute and the drive was wonderful. Richard was a great guy and new so many details of the movie as well as the area. Don't miss this; it was extra special and we will have memories for a lifetime. 5 Stars*****

4  Thank mrsbear626
Reviewed 27 March 2016

My oldest daughter and two grandnieces recently took the Twilight Tour. Richard was an amazing guide. Very informative on everything from before the movie to after the movie. So much of the tour was unexpected and way more than we thought we would get for our money.
We cannot thank Richard enough for such a great time. We are now planning a trip back up there soon.

2  Thank d2hober
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Richard was my guide, and he is such a nice elderly man! He even let me take a picture with him and his dog! He knew it was my birthday, and he gave me a rose! He is very knowledgable about all things Twilight (he even knew stuff I didn't). The shop has some certain good pieces of merchandise (I got a Cullen Baseball shirt and a Twilight in Forks sticker). I loved seeing the inspiration for some of my favorite novels. If you love Twilight (not only the movies, but the books too), then you need to go on this fun tour!

4  Thank Mia P
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour for every Twihard visiting Forks!! Our family recently went to Forks to celebrate our daughter's birthday. She has been a Twilight fan for many year, and I "caught the fever" while there. We had a wonderful tour guide and a great time on the tour. His depth of knowledge about the books, the movies and the city of Forks has made the book I'm reading come alive! Thank you for waiting for our family and completing our Forks adventure!

4  Thank Mashella M