Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Review Highlights
Twilight Jacob tour

I took my girlfriend of 8 years here as she is an avid Twilight book reader and film Watcher, it... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
Michael M
via mobile
The perfect tour for any Twilight fan and their long suffering families

We had an amazing tour today. It was a little hard to find the right company as their website isn’t... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018
Sophy H
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My daughter & I were taking an Alaska Cruise and wanted to visit the Forks, LaPush area before, so we drove from Seattle to Port Angeles, Forks, LaPush. Worth every minute and the drive was wonderful. Richard was a great guy and new so many details of the movie as well as the area. Don't miss this; it was extra special and we will have memories for a lifetime. 5 Stars*****

4  Thank mrsbear626
Reviewed 27 March 2016

My oldest daughter and two grandnieces recently took the Twilight Tour. Richard was an amazing guide. Very informative on everything from before the movie to after the movie. So much of the tour was unexpected and way more than we thought we would get for our money.
We cannot thank Richard enough for such a great time. We are now planning a trip back up there soon.

2  Thank d2hober
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Richard was my guide, and he is such a nice elderly man! He even let me take a picture with him and his dog! He knew it was my birthday, and he gave me a rose! He is very knowledgable about all things Twilight (he even knew stuff I didn't). The shop has some certain good pieces of merchandise (I got a Cullen Baseball shirt and a Twilight in Forks sticker). I loved seeing the inspiration for some of my favorite novels. If you love Twilight (not only the movies, but the books too), then you need to go on this fun tour!

4  Thank Mia P
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour for every Twihard visiting Forks!! Our family recently went to Forks to celebrate our daughter's birthday. She has been a Twilight fan for many year, and I "caught the fever" while there. We had a wonderful tour guide and a great time on the tour. His depth of knowledge about the books, the movies and the city of Forks has made the book I'm reading come alive! Thank you for waiting for our family and completing our Forks adventure!

4  Thank Mashella M
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I was really looking forward to this tour. I love taking tours when I am on vacation, and generally speaking have had great luck with all tours booked based on Trip Advisor reviews. I am also a big fan of the Twilight franchise, and thought this would be a fun tour. I couldn't have been more wrong. First of all, the tour is led by a 70 something gentleman...not what I expected for a young adult based franchise. Secondly, and this is my fault I guess, I didn't realize that NONE of the Twilight movies are actually filmed in Forks, so you don't see anything you would recognize from the movies. It was more like "There was a police station in Forks in the book/movie...here's our police station; There was a house that Bella lived in in Forks in the book/movie...here's a house that maybe could have been hers." Wow, this was such a waste of time. We drove 4 hours from Portland for this , and I dragged my poor husband (the only guy on the tour). I owe him big time!

9  Thank SoFlaBeachgirl