Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$143
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsheated floorsrialto beachthe kitchenla pushtree swingbald eaglesweber grillhumming birdssol ducgreat kitchenpicnic tablespots and pansseparate bedroomself cateringbeautiful flowerspeaceful placewonderful spot
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My wife and I have stayed at the Quillayute River Resort, three times over the past few years. We have used this resort as a quick weekend get away and have always enjoyed the beautiful setting. Chip and Linda, the owners, have done a wonderful job of providing a place that is truly restful and beautiful. The location is very close to Rialto Beach and not to far from other beach hike locations, I personally enjoy, sitting by the river and watching the salmon and steel head go by. If you are a foodie, bring your own food. The cabins have nice kitchens and you can make your own meals. The town of Forks is not far away, but the selection of restaurants is lacking.

Room Tip: The bed mattresses are firm. You may want to bring a comforter, The kitchen is stock with great organic coffee.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed at the Quillayute River Resort for two nights at the end of July. We booked here because of recommendations from TripAdvisor forum experts, and we're so glad we did! During our trip to Washington state, we stayed at 8 different hotels and lodges, and though the Quillayute River Resort was one of the least expensive, it was my favorite. The mists hang over the river in the morning, and on clear nights like those we had, the sky is so clear that you can see the Milky Way. The property is very well maintained. There are beautiful flowers planted out front which attract hummingbirds. I loved sitting on the front porch watching he hummingbirds and the eagles. The rooms are very clean, and we even loved the soaps and shampoos. The location is close to area beaches, and we visited Second Beach and Rialto Beach while there. We even had a chance to catch up on some laundry. . . I've never had a view like that for doing my laundry! When we return, we'll stay longer. It's a little piece of paradise.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 4NatureLovers
Reviewed 10 September 2017

It's hard to describe how amazing a stay I had at the Quillayute River Resort. First, the grounds are exceptionally maintained. The flowers and landscaping are beautiful, as is the newly built clubhouse/office (complete with kitchen, library and game room). The view of the river is wonderful as well, and I loved sitting there at sunset.

The apartments themselves look brand-new and are extremely clean. The kitchens are well-appointed, and I enjoyed using the BBQ in the evening for dinner.

The owners are also extremely welcoming and generous. Not only did they point out great beaches to see and restaurants to visit, but they also didn't even charge me when I accidentally damaged one of the BBQ handles. I really appreciated that kind gesture.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed two nights at the Quillayute River Resort and would stay again (and maybe longer). There are 8 rooms. The first night we were in Room 4 with two queen beds, the second night in room 6 with a king. Both were great. With the full kitchen we could eat in the room or on the porch. There was a grill for each room but we did not use it. The serenity of the river and the rural location was totally relaxing. It was a short drive to Forks and the Hoh valley and also to the beaches.
This is typically at the high end of our usual price range, but in this area most hotels are >$200 so it was pretty normal for the area and worth it.

Room Tip: All rooms had the same river view and quiet ambience, nice furnishings and bedding.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This quaint accommodation is terrific. The owner Chip greeted us and gave us lots of great recommendations for dinner. The papers they gave us were also helpful in destination timing. The rooms were very efficiently laid out, cozy and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom floors were heated-what a luxury! The water pressure was good and towels were thick and thirsty. Bathroom toiletries very nice. Had a nice selection of books in the room if you needed a new one or if you were done with the one you had you could leave it. The flowers outside were spectacular; I want the gardener to come to my house! There is a ramp down to the river just 25 yards away and we saw a river otter with a fish, schools of salmon and 2 eagles within 30 minutes of checking in. There is even a Tesla charging station in the parking lot. There was a hose available after we came back from exploring the tidepools and beach at Second Beach to clean off our shoes/boots. The only potentially negative thing was that you had to drag your suitcase up about 5 steps into the room, but I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family