“We had a great experience”
Review of Jupiter Coffee

Jupiter Coffee
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Freeland
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

We had a great experience at Jupiter Cafe today. We ordered a mocha, espresso shot, quiche and scones. Everything was great. The owners are super friendly, who relocated from Seattle. Everything tasted great, was high quality and super fresh.

Date of visit: July 2020
laurasolt, Owner at Jupiter Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Thank you so much ! I am so sorry It took me so long to see this! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything! :)

Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 11 April 2020

This is a new coffee place (opened March 2020), in the former location of the Timbuktu Java Bar. The new owner, Laura, is still setting up shop, so the hours might be a little inconsistent for the next month or so. However, the coffee from Cafe Vita Roasters is great. Today, I got my coffee iced with a bit of cream. It was so good, it was gone before I knew it.

Even better, the sweet and savory treats! On this trip, I tried a Spinach, Onion & Cheese deep dish pie and WOW was it good. It was eating a late lunch and this was very filling. The crust was perfect, crisp and buttery. The inside was deliciously gooey as spinach can get. My mouth is watering for more. The price was reasonable too, less than $10 total for an iced coffee and lunch.

A few weeks ago I got a few sweet bites along with some mochas, and these were just as good. As a bonus, the owner said she tries to make everything with as much organic ingredients as possible, and it is all from scratch.

Once things return to whatever "normal" is after COVID-19, I highly recommend this as a stop for anyone looking for a good coffee and a treat. It is right off of Highway 525, on the left as you head north to Oak Harbor (or right if you're headed towards Clinton) next to the Short Stop Gas Station.

Date of visit: April 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I am so sorry I'm just now seeing this! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything!