“Bring cash.... Delicious coffee and Chai Latte”
Review of Southern Cross Too

Southern Cross Too
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Freeland
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

You won't be disappointed grabbing your Java from here. Bring cash, no debit or credit cards. Friendly service and great coffee. I like my Chai Lattes with a shot of espresso to make a 'dirty chai' and they make them yummy here.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I almost hate recommending this place...it's busy enough! Both service and drinks are top notch. Spoils me for travel. The barristas know their trade. The coffee blend they use is perfect..not burned flavor like Starbucks.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

This is the best drive thru coffee on South Whidbey. No watered down stuff here. I usually get a spicy chai or mocha.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

I grew up on whidbey and it is the only coffee place I spend my money at: and I've tried them all. Even after I moved to LA I dream of the coffee they brew -"Umbria." It's never burnt and the perfect balance of coffee and milk. I just love it. The baristas are super sweet and always remember their customers!!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I love the coffee here, something about it, it was so fresh, and the kiosk itself was so cute - -I went to the one in Freeland.