“Ahoy beautiful Puget Sound”

Destiny Harbor Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Gig Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome, I'm Captain Tom. We operate harbor tours, sightseeing and private charters and memorials in Gig Harbor and Tacoma. Our open boats give an up-close look at all the wonders of Puget Sound! On all our tours you will enjoy spanning views of the Sound with islands, mountains and a great chance to see bald eagles, seals, sea lions, sea hawks (osprey) and more. A Destiny Harbor Tour brings you Up-Close and Personal with Puget Sound, Bring Your Camera!
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Having grown up and fished the Northwest most of my life, I wanted to share the beauty of the surrounding area. The day was beautiful and very warm until we were underway. The Captain was very nice and had a great knowledge of the area. I learned many things from his reporting. He explained Gig Harbor and then went into the Sound. We went under the Two Narrows bridges and he explained the fall of Galloping Gertie. This was of special interest to me as I crossed that bridge when I was young. He went across the way to Sunset Beach, and we were fortunate to see eagles up close in the trees. There were also more Harbor Seals in the water at Pt Defiance than I have ever seen. If you are new to the area or in need of a reboot, I highly recommend taking this tour. Special consideration is given to Seniors, and Military.

1  Thank Janet S
"interesting narration"
"safety briefing"
"three bridges"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"boat holds"
"salmon"
in 3 reviews
"two hours"

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My wife & I went on this tour & really enjoyed it. It starts beside Anthony's restaurant on Harborview Drive in Gig Harbor. The boat holds about 15-20 people. The tour commentator was very informative. The cruise leaves Gig Harbor & goes out into Puget Sound, under the Narrows bridge & over to the mainland shore near Point Defiance. It was a beautiful day & great adventure!

1  Thank Randall W
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were in a large group of 35. The owner was the tour guide and he was wonderful knowing everything about the harbor, the Narrows and the history of the Narrows Bridge. The tour went out the harbor and under the bridge down the other side and back into the harbor. We passed Pt Defiance where a large number of harbor seals were sunning themselves on a log. He came around and talked to us all about where we were from and where we were headed next. Wonderful afternoon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Tour was so great. Learned do much about Gig Harbor and the Narrows Bridge. Even had a beautiful Eagle fly low around our boat, which amazed everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Our captain greeted us with a smile and helped us aboard. We took off on time and enjoyed seeing and learning about the water and its currents, the Narrows bridge, Mount Ranier, Salmon Island (Not sure of spelling) and many other tidbits about the area. We even saw a few seals and an eagle perched high atop one of the trees. It couldn't have been a clearer, sunnier day. Would recommend this boat ride for a fun adventure. Bring a hat and sunscreen, though. There's limited covered seating.

1  Thank Micolski2013