“Tourists in our own backyard”

Destiny Harbor Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Gig Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome, I'm Captain Tom. We operate harbor tours, sightseeing and private charters and memorials in Gig Harbor and Tacoma. Our open boats give an up-close look at all the wonders of Puget Sound! On all our tours you will enjoy spanning views of the Sound with islands, mountains and a great chance to see bald eagles, seals, sea lions, sea hawks (osprey) and more. A Destiny Harbor Tour brings you Up-Close and Personal with Puget Sound, Bring Your Camera!
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We have lived in the Pacific Northwest for almost 40 years and the Destiny Harbor Tour is definitely a must do. Wonderful, knowledgeable crew, a perfect way to see and learn about the southern Puget Sound area and especially the absolutely lovely town of Gig Harbor. Stunning views of Mt Ranier, shops, dinning, or just walking around this quaint, friendly special spot on the planet.

All reviews
"interesting narration"
"safety briefing"
"three bridges"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"boat holds"
"salmon"
in 3 reviews
"two hours"

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Destiny Harbor Tours operates an open boat with a crew of 2, and provides a 2 hour scenic tour of the Tacoma Harbor. The boat is in good shape, and the crew is enthusiastic and competent. It's a nice way to spend a couple of hours on a summer day.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We loved the tour of the harbor and the history. We were able to see eagles and sea lions. Some absolutely beautiful beach communities. Highly recommend this tour. Smaller boat, very comfortable, where larger boats tend to be over crowded. Loved the tour

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Boys 4 and 7 enjoyed. Lots of good info and the right amount of time on the boat. Knowledgeable staff and comfortable ride. Needs a bit more shade on the boat though.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Having grown up and fished the Northwest most of my life, I wanted to share the beauty of the surrounding area. The day was beautiful and very warm until we were underway. The Captain was very nice and had a great knowledge of the area. I learned many things from his reporting. He explained Gig Harbor and then went into the Sound. We went under the Two Narrows bridges and he explained the fall of Galloping Gertie. This was of special interest to me as I crossed that bridge when I was young. He went across the way to Sunset Beach, and we were fortunate to see eagles up close in the trees. There were also more Harbor Seals in the water at Pt Defiance than I have ever seen. If you are new to the area or in need of a reboot, I highly recommend taking this tour. Special consideration is given to Seniors, and Military.

1  Thank Janet S