“Attempting a comeback”

HY-IU-HEE-HEE
Ranked #27 of 123 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This used to be the fun hangout for HS kids returning from first year at college. Also a regular for the Wed/Fri crowd. After some years of neglectful kitchen, they're trying hard to recover their past good days. Give 'em a shot.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have a soft spot in my heart for this place because years ago, it used to be my hangout. Not sure why I haven't visited for a while, but this past weekend we decided to enjoy a few libations and appetizers with friends. It is still a good, friendly bar/restaurant, so we had a very enjoyable time. The dining area is nice and they do have pool table, shuffleboard, and darts (although I would not be eager to play shuffleboard at the end of the table that only a scant foot or so away from one dart board). Plenty of TVs and punch card action. While the drinks were fine, the Nachos needed work. I will give them a plus for being cheesy with ample jalapenos, but the chips tasted stale. The ground beef was not at all abundant, and I had a hard time believing they did not enhance this creation by proving guacamole and sour cream. We all had a good laugh over the tiny thimble-sized container of salsa they provided. Like, Really???? Our friends have had many good meals there, so they were a bit surprised about how sad a creation this was. We will give them another try on another day. Maybe lunch. But do hope the Nachos get better by the time we are in a Nacho frame of mind.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is not far from home but we have not visited until today. What a pleasant surprise. I had the French Dip and it was delicious. The fries were very crispy and satisfying. Others had the hamburger and soup. Everyone was very happy. Everyone who worked there was very helpful and efficient. They have many TVs and an excellent choice of wine and beer. We definitely will return.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We haven't been here in ages...but heard it's under new ownership so decided to give it another try...the place was packed...I guess we picked trivia night to stop in...but we did run into to some long lost friends who did the same thing we did...hadn't been in for ages and was giving it another try...we had a great time catching up...the food was amazing...we had to leave once the game started because we were the only table still talking...we plan to go back but not on trivia night...Tuesdays...the men ordered hamburgers and they were huge...

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Slow service for average breakfast. Very loud inside and hard to have conversation. Tables are very close to e each other making it hard to get by.