Shinee Motel(Hoquiam)
US$90
US$80
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge roompleasant staywould stay againtvmicrowavedesk
Reviewed 24 January 2018

It was later in the evening and I didn't want to drive all the way home from the beaches nor did I want to pay the prices charged by hotels right at the ocean. The 'open' sign was on, so I stopped in and found the price quoted reasonable. Was pleasantly surprised by how large the room was. Found the room to be very clean with furniture and decor modern not dated and everything in good working order. Refrigerator, microwave, desk, flat screen TV, couch and easy chair, shampoo, moisturizer. Breakfast in the morning was continental, adequate. Some road noise.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Stayed here on a working vacation with our grand daughter. Was expensive for what you got. This area is a "high priced" area because of how close it is to the ocean. It was a large room and was clean. Also had good wi-fi. Not too sure if I would stay again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We booked a suite, arrived late and the suite looked clean until next morning when we could see the room in daylight. The service was OK because we did not need a lot of service.

They provided free breakfast, but the quality and service were poor. People who went to the breakfast room late could only get very little food. They took away all food promptly at 9 AM.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I initially thought the room was "okay" but nighttime proved otherwise. Bugs in the room! (Room 210) To the point where I had a terrible night sleep. When we called the front desk about the bugs, they did not have any bug spray and the hotel was completely full - no other room was available. My dear husband ran to the grocery store across the street to get bug spray but it did little to ease my fear. (PS These were not flying around bugs - they were on the floor in the bathroom. Ick). Needless to say, we will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This was a difficult stay. I asked for the most quiet room location possible and I was assigned to a 2nd floor room and told no one would be in the adjoining rooms. One hour after I checked in the room next door was occupied and they had the tv on until 2 a.m. and the walls were paper thin. The hotel had at least 80% of the rooms vacant so I was disappointed that my basic request was not honored. The air quality of the room was stale and malodorous. I was able to write "clean me" in the dust on the coffee table. The couch was so orb that I doubt the goodwill would even accept it as a donation. The mold in the bathroom was significant (see picture). The mattress was old and the cover on it was crunchy and lumpy. I woke up with insect bites on my neck. I had 2 towels, nothing else. Breakfast had only unhealthy options. I paid $85 for the room and feel like I was ripped off.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple