“You can’t find better Biryani in Washington!”
Review of Naan-N-Curry

Naan-N-Curry
Ranked #62 of 175 Restaurants in Issaquah
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

While I enjoy all of their dishes, the Dum Biryani is simply heavenly! We visit at least twice a month just for the Biryani and the dessert.

1  Thank Neha C

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Recommended by another business we decided to try this restaurant, even though our past experiences with "Indian Food" wasn't really satisfying. Our first impression was, that while very clean the decor wasn't inspiring. The service was excellent and the quality of our meals were equally pleasing, served hot, visually pleasing, wonderful aroma, and a treat for our taste buds. Portions were generous and the price reasonable, and there is no issue with parking. This first visit will become just one of many return visits. It may take a long time to sample the desert menu because our boxed left overs are testimony that the entree portion leaves little room for desert.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Went there to take out my order and had to wait for long time and then they mentioned that the one item is not available. Food quality is OK but terrible service and not worth the price. Will not visit again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting from OR and decided to give this place a try. We split one of the five specials, Lamb Keema and added peas. All items are served ala cart. We added saffron rice and naan. We also had Veg Pakora as an appetizer. We had more than we could eat for about $30.
The Lamb Keema was nothing like any thing I had before and I was glad I tried it. It was a little spicy/hot for my wife but she ate more than I thought she would. Would go back to try all of their menu.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in a small strip mall and has 11 tables. But the food is amazing! My husband and I shared the Lamb Keema, a spicy ground Lamb dish that, when paired with the saffron rice and naan, I'd totally satisfying. The menu is limited, but offers something for everyone. Highly recommended.