“Simple good food”
Review of Al Basha Kabab - CLOSED

Al Basha Kabab
Reviewed 6 January 2018

My husband and I are suckers for great food in little strip mall spots. We both had dinner here on a Friday night. It was not busy at 7 pm. I think they get more of a lunch crowd than a Friday night crowd. We both had the special which was the Gyro plate. It came with rice, hummus and salad and a drink. The drink options were canned soda or water bottles available in their fridge up front. The food was delicious and filled us up. The pita was delicious as well. The staff was friendly. We will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank meyers5

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious casual family restaurant with excellent prices. The best Middle Eastern food in the Tri Cities! Everyone was very friendly! I could eat here every day. They even have fries for the kids.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

It was that good. Both had the Lamb shawarma sandwiches and they were excellent. They chop the lamb into small pieces so it makes it easy to eat. Some places use big cubes of lamb. The sandwiches are large. Small place but big on flavor. In a strip mall with good parking.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, and a lot of it (we could have easily taken some home). It's nice to have a Middle Eastern cuisine alternative that uncles lamb gyro meat and falafel.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I love their falafel sandwich, my mom really enjoyed the shawarma. Amazing prices and delicious food!