All reviews convention center tri cities great hotel room was clean breakfast staff free continental breakfast quality hotel breakfast was excellent front desk staff restaurants and shopping staff was friendly pool and hot tub hgi lobby firmness mall conference
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel has all of the amenities you need when traveling and they are all maintained well and clean. The beds and pillows are super-comfy. The staff is the friendliest I have ever experienced and the value for the price was amazing. They have an on site breakfast but it's for a fee. The only downside to this property was the WI-fi. It was terribly unreliable. We fought with it for 3 days and never had reliable service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Stacy,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel to have all of the amenities you need while traveling. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Wi-Fi as we are currently working on upgrading our guest internet so that we may offer a higher speed internet to all of our guests. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future, should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and it's close to a lot of shopping and food. Great place to stay with all the amenities (ice, breakfast, bar, complimentary candies, etc.) We would come back again.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am very happy to hear that you found the staff to be friendly, the rooms to be clean and with all the amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This was a really nice place to stay. It was close to stores but in a quiet area. I loved keeping my window open to smell the fresh air. The staff was very nice and accommodating, my room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that you found our hotel to be a really nice place to stay with nice and accommodating staff and clean, comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future where we can provide you with the same experience!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This is a great motel, clean rooms, friendly staff, great location. BUT for the price I'd expect a free continental breakfast. This is not offered, Breakfast is a $12.95 per person meal no matter how much you eat.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Janet,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am very happy to hear that you found our hotel to be great, with clean rooms and friendly staff. We do offer a Bed and Breakfast rate that includes our hot cooked-to-order breakfast at a discounted rate than what you would get through the restaurant directly. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future, should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nice, last minute spot to stay. Room was clean. The receptionist was great. HHonors was great because I got two free water bottles. This is the third Garden Inn I've stayed in and I've been impressed and happy every time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am very happy to hear that you found the rooms to be clean, with great receptionist. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future should your travels bring you back this way.