“Clean that grill!!!”

Jasmine Mongolian Grill
Ranked #39 of 345 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Not great food! The grill makes whatever you select taste like everything that was ever burnt on it. Skip the pork because I don't think it came from a pig. The good news is the neighborhood is cat free.

1  Thank Celticpoo

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

We travelled around 18 miles and it's really worth for it. There are more number of veggies compared to meat and sea food. Taste was awesome with different sauce. The buffet includes a welcome soup, rice & wraps and dessert( with 2 flavors). Am not giving 5 stars because of the way they grill. There are good chances that the food gets mixed up.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

When I went with my family, they had all our meals frying at pretty much the same time, plus another 2-3 people's. That turned out to be too many meals for the cooks to attend to at once. I literally watched my food burn while every one else's was taken off. It was surprisingly ok, with just a trace of burnt noodle here and there, but I won't be going back.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

I came here because I love Mongolian BBQ, first issue I noticed is they never cleaned the grill! The fire seemed to be up to the max grill was smoking black and when they poured my food on all the nasty black burnt food on the grill mixed with my food. Which is a problem because fish and squid and all kinds of things I don't eat was on the grill before mine. Most Mongolian places I've been cooks with water and a special sauce to keep the meat from getting dry and burning. They did not food was served burnt even though I used the oil and chef sauce as suggested. Black pieces from the food on the grill was all over my noodles not to mention the grill drain was disgusting like it hadn't been cleaned all day. And lastly it didn't taste good at all noodles weren't all the way done and I got charged $19 for one meal and drink. My ice scream spoon was dirty. And it was just a bad experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

We are long time, frequent patrons of this restaurant. The restaurant is beautifully decorated, very family friendly and the service is spectacular.

What to know?

Prices: Adult meals run about $12-16 depending on when you go (they have separate prices for lunch and dinner). Kid meals run about $10-12. Toddlers are about $3. *Please note they charge dinner prices all day on holidays. Drinks are an extra few dollars but they have free refills. Prices may change!

This is an all you can eat buffet with rice, wraps and your choice of hot and sour (the best I've ever had) or egg drop soup.

Meats: beef, chicken breast, pork, lamb

Seafood: they usually have pollack or another type of white fish, calamari and imitation crab. For dinner they also offer scallops, shrimp and salmon.

Veggies: bak choy, broccoli, spinach, chopped cabbage, carrots, celery, zucchini, white mushrooms, bamboo slices, red and green bell pepper, tomatoes, cilantro, pineapple and tofu. For dinner they also offer shitake mushrooms and baby corn. They also have asian style noodles.

Sauces: soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, hot oil, fruit juice, salt water, chili garlic, chef sauce and a few others.

The Federal Way location has a wider selection of items but that location gets very busy. Both locations are owned by the same wonderful family.

I highly recommend Jasmine for any meal, any occasion!

Been to Jasmine Mongolian Grill? Share your experiences!