“Wonderful Everything”

Nazes Seafood LLC
Ranked #76 of 344 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The ladies behind the counter, Mother and daughter were so sweet and kind! The Daughter is absolutely gorgeous and so funny and sweet! She kept us entertained our whole visit. Both made out food both presentably and tastefully delicious! We didn't have to ask for refills. As we got up to put our trays away, they insisted us not to and the Daughter, Angela, quickly said "Customers are family, we want you to be comfortable. Leave the work for us". It touched my heart! I go back with my friends and family. The food, the food! Is absolutely delicious! You can also specially order food for your own liking. Don't be afraid to ask for something that's not on the menu. The mother, also the owner, Naz, will help as much as she can to make sure you are comfortable. NAZES SEAFOOD IS GREAT! I am trying to write a review everywhere! TRY IT OUT! You won't regret it, folks!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The first time I ate at Nazes I had the fish and chip, fabulous, with the potato chips, amazing and the deep fried oreo cookie, better than you know what. I gave it I believe a 4 star rating. Now it's 5 star. Nothing fancy just, clean, friendly atmosphere with exceptional home cooking and Naze, the owner, is a sweetheart. Like dining with your Mum. I took an Aussie pie (beef) home. Baked it in the oven 350 for about 20-30 minutes. Heaven in a pie shell. Naze makes the pastry from scratch and you can taste it. The ingredients are taste bud delights. I went back today to buy 2 each of the beef pies and the chicken pies to keep in my freezer. This very thoughtful lady gave me a vegetable pie, for free, to taste. Now I'm not a big veggie pie person yet when I baked this tonight....absolutely wonderful. The flavor with a hint of curry compliment the veggies so well. Go there NOT for the fish and chips, buy the Aussie pies. They are microwaved at the restaurant, I preferred baking them at home because the crust comes out so flaky and delicious, something I believe would be lost in the microwave. Naze's crust is so delicate, flaky and buttery. You have to try the Aussie pies.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I read 40 reviews of this restaurant, 39 out of 40 stating the food was great and service excellent. All gave 4-5 stars. The one 3 star review the woman stated "I would love to give this a 5 star rating as the service was excellent yet only gave it a 3 star because all the food is fried". Then don't go to a fish and chips restaurant lady. And she was wrong. Nazes makes an excellent "Aussie Pie", homemade baked crust by Nazes herself, with chicken, beef or veggies that is amazing. It's on the warm side, meaning pepper warm. I've had the Australian whitefish fish and chips. Truly wonderful. She obviously keeps the oil in the fryer fresh as there is no oil taste at all. And while cooking she constantly skims off any small pieces of coating out of the oil (this keeps the burned taste out). The coating is thin and crisp and the cooked fish is drained well. Her scallop potatoes are truly wonderful and unique. She gave me a sample of her deep fried oreo, better than sex!!!! This is not fancy dining, simply great fish and chips with Nazes (the owner) serving you with a smile and loving care. Frequent this establishment, keep her in business. A lovely, extremely clean, wonderful food place to go.
She also has chicken on the menu board. Any fish may be cooked on a flat grill if you don't want it coated and deep fried yet it's a fish and chips joint, isn't that what fish and chips are? She also has malt vinegar, garlic vinegar and a couple of other vinegars I can't recall to douse the fish with.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Ordered the fish sandwich and the fish tasted okay but overall it was not impressive. The portion was very small and the bun was cold and should have been served toasted probably. Also ordered the shrimp quesadilla. Could barely find any shrimp! And the cheese wasn't melted all the way. Not very good at all. Unfortunately we won't be a return customer. The service was okay but we want to also eat and pay for food that impresses! This did not.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

This little restaurant, with only a half dozen or so tables, is tucked into a strip mall next to a Chevron station. Their codfish and chips are as good as any I've had anywhere. They also have a good variety of other seafood as well. For the most part it is a take-out place and well worth checking out.

Been to Nazes Seafood LLC? Share your experiences!