“Great seafood.”

Nazes Seafood LLC
Ranked #76 of 344 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Great fresh seafood in a cozy restaurant/store. The staff is very friendly and accommodating how to cook the fish you pick out. Tastes great.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Sometimes hole - in - the - wall is a good thing. The made to order fish and chips tasted fresh and fabulous. The ladies running the place are attentive. A little pricey for the experience; family of three was $40.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Food is cooked once you place your order and is so fresh it just reminds me of Fiji. They also have Lamingtons which is very hard to find in Seattle.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The ladies behind the counter, Mother and daughter were so sweet and kind! The Daughter is absolutely gorgeous and so funny and sweet! She kept us entertained our whole visit. Both made out food both presentably and tastefully delicious! We didn't have to ask for refills. As we got up to put our trays away, they insisted us not to and the Daughter, Angela, quickly said "Customers are family, we want you to be comfortable. Leave the work for us". It touched my heart! I go back with my friends and family. The food, the food! Is absolutely delicious! You can also specially order food for your own liking. Don't be afraid to ask for something that's not on the menu. The mother, also the owner, Naz, will help as much as she can to make sure you are comfortable. NAZES SEAFOOD IS GREAT! I am trying to write a review everywhere! TRY IT OUT! You won't regret it, folks!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The first time I ate at Nazes I had the fish and chip, fabulous, with the potato chips, amazing and the deep fried oreo cookie, better than you know what. I gave it I believe a 4 star rating. Now it's 5 star. Nothing fancy just, clean, friendly atmosphere with exceptional home cooking and Naze, the owner, is a sweetheart. Like dining with your Mum. I took an Aussie pie (beef) home. Baked it in the oven 350 for about 20-30 minutes. Heaven in a pie shell. Naze makes the pastry from scratch and you can taste it. The ingredients are taste bud delights. I went back today to buy 2 each of the beef pies and the chicken pies to keep in my freezer. This very thoughtful lady gave me a vegetable pie, for free, to taste. Now I'm not a big veggie pie person yet when I baked this tonight....absolutely wonderful. The flavor with a hint of curry compliment the veggies so well. Go there NOT for the fish and chips, buy the Aussie pies. They are microwaved at the restaurant, I preferred baking them at home because the crust comes out so flaky and delicious, something I believe would be lost in the microwave. Naze's crust is so delicate, flaky and buttery. You have to try the Aussie pies.

Been to Nazes Seafood LLC? Share your experiences!