“I'm as surprised as you!”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 November 2015

It's taken me 6 years and a good friend's birthday party to finally take my kids to a Chuck E Cheese's, and I couldn't be more surprised! It was fun, fairly clean, and the pizza was...... actually good! Another thing worth mentioning is the younger female staff that was working that day was exceptional! They were kind, and smiley and very informative. I loved the invisible stamp that keep your kids from leaving with anyone besides you.

The only reason I gave it a 4 star instead of a 5 is because some of the games/ticket machines were broken and they lacked more advanced games for older kids/adults.

Overall, a great experience. I'm glad we went.

(We were there from 10am-12pm on a Saturday morning in October. By the time we left it was starting to get extremely crowded and crazy so the earlier you go, the better.)

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Like one reviewer said - this place caters to kids. Don't know about the food though - we had stopped at a Mc Donald's before swinging by this place.
My kids loved the games and all.
Problem I had though was there was no staff in sight when we walked out - I could have left with someone else's kid or kids! Or someone could have left with my kids.
Last time I visited the Chuck E. Cheeses at Bellevue, there was a lot more security. That was 2 years ago though.
I am giving 3 stars because my KIDS enjoyed it and got a kick out of watching the candy floss machine make their candy floss while playing some Candy, sugar sugar song.
Left to me, it would get 2 stars.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Too many cars on rims everybody staring at you no room to sit no games they don't work it's musty parents beating their kids the food has strings of hair cause they don't cover it when they bring it to you fries are wet and tiny still frozen omg! Where is chuck? Oh there he is hiding in the back of the kitchen cause there's drama over in the party area cause people want the whole 20 tables to there self nobody's kid wants to share and most of all 1 freaking horse to ride on and share with those THIS IS MINE KIDS!

1  Thank bugzlee11
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The place definately caters to the kids. Grownups better eat somewhere else before going there, because the pizza is some of the worst i have ever eaten.

Reviewed 30 August 2008

I have never seen an employe at a Chuck E. Cheese that ever smiles. They all hate their job!

1  Thank Eklaw

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!