All reviews waffles chick fil room was clean outdoor pool hot breakfast seattle area special thanks the ground floor boiled eggs parking lot three nights medical center coffee maker first floor easy access enjoyed my stay nice breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a quick trip for a reunion, the hotel was close to where the dinner was and it was great to come back to and have a good night rest! If my travel takes me back to Kirkland, this will be my choice hotel!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed at the Kirkland Comfort Inn for three nights in July 2016 so when we needed a room for one night recently, we didn't hesitate to return to this property. Upon check-in, Taylor was very welcoming at the front desk. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the linens were newer. The atmosphere is quiet and pleasant. A couple of minor complaints are that the carpet needs to be cleaned and the A/C did not cool very well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

As soon as you walk in you feel comfort. Quick and easy check in, room was very clean and comfortable beds. Coffee, water and microwave just outside our room near reception. Good selection for breakfast which is included and free wifi . Reception staff answered our questions and even printed off maps as we were new to the area. Special thanks to Rebekah, Tori and Taylor.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I use to work as a tour director staying in a lot of hotels. We were attracted by price, location. We booked 2 rooms travelling with my mom and brother. Process from reservations, check-in, our stay (LOVELY PILLOWS and BEDS) helpful staff - able to answer all our questions, restaurant recommendations, instructions, where to find a bank they had all the answers. Special thanks to housekeeper who turned in my mom's jackets they held only sentimental value to her. The clerk on duty checked the room for us as housekeeping had closed for the day, we had to wait the next day when they were able to advise us it had been turned in:) The manager assisted by getting the package mailed to Canada - my mother was thrilled receiving package on Friday. Her smile was priceless. We will make this our choice hotel for our visits to Seattle area. Included breakfast ample with lots of choices, loved blueberry waffles, mom liked boiled eggs. The staff kept food stocked up and room tidy. We stayed 2 nights, 2 rooms with 3 very happy customers.

Room tip: second floor is main floor so no stairs to navigate
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank suehN5424TN
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The first impression of the building from outside was not most impressive by any means but once I entered the lobby, I felt comfortable had a positive vibe right away. The room was very clean and cozy and the presence of mini-fridge was a pleasant surprise. The whole facility was 100% smoke-free which I really liked with absolutely no smell of any kind. The breakfast could improve a little bit but it was acceptable by me. The size of the bathroom could improve a little as well. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family