“Excelleny coffee, but more than pastries...so good!”
Review of The French Bakery

The French Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Kirkland
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We went to this bakery for breakfast almost every day we stayed in Kirkland and loved it. The latte was supurb (lovely latte art as well), and my husband loved their fresh bear claws, but i fell in love with their crepes and savory croissants ... my mouth is watering just thinking about them. If you come to Kirkland, you have to stop here!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Was more impressed with the coffee than some of the bakery items, but those we have were still very good. Service was average.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Good Coffee-- better than Starbucks, charming place, and pastries. Did I mention pastries? Come early if you want to try the cream cheese and fruit croissants. Some say the marionberry is the way to go. I love it, but I may prefer the plum. Raspberry is another special favorite... oooh, or the almond, or chocolate almond. I often get two, a savory and then a sweet. Or, I'll grab a loaf of bread, pick up cheese at the store, and head to a park.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Definitely not authentic French pastries! The name of the bakery is misleading. Croissant was not flaky or buttery. Dried out. Overpriced. Weak coffee.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

a busy little place with delicious and affordable breakfast that is right across the street from The Heathman.