“A Beautiful Day to Eat Good Food on the Outdoor Deck”

La Conner Waterfront Cafe
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in La Conner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 April 2016

We waited thirty minutes for an outside table because La Conner was hopping due to spring vacation for school kids coupled with it being the first week of the Tulip Festival but great service, excellent food and time outdoors in the sun made it worth while. My Chicken Cesar Salad was delicious and my friends raved about the fish and chips. I also am partial to the strawberry lemonade and appreciated having all our drinks refilled without asking. It was a good experience and I will definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Spur of the moment visit to the La Connor Boardwalk on a great sunny northwest day. Stopped and asked if there was fresh seafood and the answer was yes... And we were not disappointed! Great service and reasonable prices. Seating outside was perfect. A good stop if in La Connor.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Food is awesome. Staff are incredible and if you are there on weekends... the dinner and steaks... specials rock!!! They even used my iPhone photos for their website!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 3 February 2016

We knew we should eat something but we had dinner reservations in Mount Vernon in three hours. We also wanted to get out of the rain and use a clean restroom. My husband is gluten free and dairy free except for butter and parmesan cheese. He also hates seafood. We thought he would be limited to French Fries. Most of the restaurants in town were seafood and we did not see French Fries as a side order. Plus they were not inviting, too fancy and we would have been uncomfortable ordering something cheap.
The Waterfront café was very inviting, very cozy and the waitress could not have been nicer or accommodating. We had a window table with a total view of the harbor. It looked like a waterfront café should look, authentic, no phony anchors, etc. The cook came out to understand our needs, I had a cup of homemade chili which was delicious and my husband had a small chicken Caesar salad, also yummy. They had a Malbec wine by the glass, which is our favorite.
As the cook is German, they have a German night and she told us about the regional variations of sauerbraten. Next time we go to La Connor we plan to have a full meal at the Waterfront.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2015

We enjoyed the pleasant surroundings and friendly welcome. The home made Clam chowder was excellent. They kindly mailed me an item I left behind there

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to La Conner Waterfront Cafe? Share your experiences!