“Good food, low prices.”

La Conner Waterfront Cafe
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in La Conner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had the fish and chips and sauted shrimp. Both were excellent. Quick and friendly service. Even though it was cool, we ate outside in the sunshine with a view of the water.....very nice.

1  Thank secoug

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We were greeted immediately upon arriving. The waitstaff are friendly and attentive in this small, casual restaurant located on the slough. We ordered halibut and chips and clam strips. The food was hot, well-prepared, and fresh. These were the best clam strips I've had in quite awhile. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had the chowder and it was quite good. Service was friendly. I had Texas toast with my soup and it was thin, saturated with butter and barely toasted. Great location on the deck by the water.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

A special "thank you" to Sandy for taking extra attention in making the birthday girl's celebration fantastic! Meal deserves a round of applause also!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I and my 9 month old granddaughter recently took in the tulip festival and looked forward to some great seafood in a great setting so went for lunch at the Waterfront. We should have left when the waitress advised they had no vegetables for the baby other than the lettuce or tomato in the salad. The fish comes with fries or slaw - not both like most restaurants. The clam chowder was thick and bland, the house salad basic and unappealing with a slice of tomato and cucumber and the captains plate most unappetizing with sour tasting clam straps, fried cod and deep-fried shrimp and bad tasting fries. Overall disappointing and unprofessional - had to go to the till for our bill and hear the woman behind the desk arguing with our waitress about stapled receipts for 3 or 4 minutes.

Been to La Conner Waterfront Cafe? Share your experiences!