All reviews best westerns great breakfast great hotel fresh fruit home depot watermelon strawberries hawks prairie rooms are spacious place to stay sausage free breakfast above average the hotel is clean oatmeal breakfast bar olympia area
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I stay at a lot of Best Western brand hotels, this one was really great. I don't often stop so close to Seattle, but this gives me a great option being close enough to work the next day, but less expensive to stay. The hotel feels super new. The lobby, halls and room are perfectly clean and the rooms are bright and spacious. Staff was great and I really enjoy hot breakfast when I'm traveling.

Room tip: I prefer to be up higher, less foot traffic but it isn't necessary here.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BW Plus Lacey M... M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you, 880louisj, for the wonderful review.
I love the comment that the "hotel feels super new" we are 7 years old. I will pass the kudos along to my maintenance and housekeeping staff for keeping everything in tip top shape.

We are glad you enjoyed our expanded hot breakfast, also. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The rooms we stayed in looked brand new, and everything was clean and well-maintained. The people who work here really seem to care about doing a great job, and the breakfast was delicious and well-stocked with fruits and any kind of fresh food you'd care to eat, including biscuits and gravy, make-your-own waffle bar, and pastries. We'll definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW Plus Lacey M... M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you, Soccerchimp for the wonderful review. I appreciate the comment regarding everything looking clean and new, we are 7 years old and our maintenance and cleaning staff work hard to make everything fresh and inviting. I will pass your comments along to them and to our kitchen staff.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Can’t wear sandals in this hotel unless you want a trip to Urgent Care. Informed the manager and even showed them my cut up toe. He didn’t seem to care at all and didn’t even offer an apology. POOR customer service. We’ll see how much the urgent care bill is and maybe I’ll send a copy to Best Western. Still don’t think this manger would care though!

Trip type: Travelled with family
BW Plus Lacey M... M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear jenstad11;

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I apologize for the apparent lack of response, you were in the very capable hands of the Assistant Manager who appeared to have administer first aid and was obtaining information. We have and are addressing this matter.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Have stayed at 2 Best Western locations in 2 states and they were consistently clean and upgraded. Breakfast is included and isn't just danish and coffee - something for everyone. Staff super-friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Igholston;

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your business and hope you will continue to choose Best Western locations in the future. Our super-friendly and helpful staff are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing hotel. Not up to BW standard at all. Room not made up on second day. Musty smell around bathroom. Hook on bathroom door missing. Had to change room due to elevator noise. Insufficient seating in dining room, had to wait for a table. Extremely loud AC unit. Wish we had stayed on at La Quinta.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BW Plus Lacey M... M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Diane S;

Thank you for your review, I appreciate knowing about your experience. This is not the norm for us and I will look into the situation to ensure your next stay will be much better.