All reviews waffles cookies pet owners room was clean busy street value for the money hotel is located refrigerator and microwave pool and hot tub easy access staff was friendly convenient location great place to stay other hotels sausage cleaning staff comfort inn
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Had some green tinted eggs one morning, and always overcooked eggs and during the week no type of bacon or sausage, oatmeal or grits in bags even. Bad selection of fruits and breads or pastry. Waffles the best thing in breakfast selection. I was told that Bacon and stuff were reserved for weekend guest only. One hell of a way to treat business customers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark James T
lq6124gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn Olympia - Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking to the time to tell us about your experience with us and I am sorry to hear about your experience with our breakfast! I will be having a meeting with our breakfast attendants and conveyed your concerns to ensure our cooking prep and inventory process is being followed. This is definitely not the norm for us so please do try us again in the future. Thank you once again for your feedback!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Comfy beds, belly full breakfast, enjoyed the hot tub after a long day of running around. Internet was on point for my Conference web calls! Staff was very delightful and helpful! Definitely be back!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I had a good experience during my stay.Fast check in and out. Breakfast was good with the Bisquets and gravy and coffee. Personel was great and friendly and helpful. It was close to my job with alot of restaurants in the area and entertainment. I will tell anyone going to this area to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Quiet rooms, pool occupied by children, WiFi not working as expected, no connection possible at some time. This is not acceptable for Buisiness travelers. Acceptable for vacations but not for Buisiness travelers.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This is always our favourite hotel on our way up or down, to or from the US. We get clean rooms, friendly service, our dog is welcome and the breakfast is always ready, plentiful and varied!
Easy access to I-5, many restaurants near by. Indoor pool, snack machines and we love the hot coffee and cookies provided in the evening!

Stayed: July 2018