“Brunch at Pat's Café.”

Pat's Cafe
Ranked #102 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We've been coming to Pat's Café for over a decade and the owners, Nancy and Kevin have become friends of ours. They prepare our brunch/breakfasts special and have been doing that for many years remembering our "little quirks" since the very first time we came into the restaurant. When it's slow (very seldom) Kevin will come out of the kitchen and have a chat with us as well as Nancy and catch up on the news of both of our families.

Back to the review: I can say that the food is absolutely excellent! Everything that I have ordered tastes delicious. I know it's fresh because they are bringing produce in just about daily. I've seen groups come, families, couples, and single people come in to eat as well as people ordering "take away" orders. THAT'S how busy they can be, so the food is that good and news travels when a place serves good food for breakfast, brunch and lunch. It is not open for dinner.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Trying to find a new breakfast place and ran across this location. The décor is from the 70s which wouldn't be so bad if the food was better. The bacon and cheese omelette was bacon like meat and processed cheese. The polish sausage and eggs were OK. Service also average.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food is very good, perfect take on the classic American breakfast items.
The atmosphere is great too. You literally feel like you're having breakfast at someones house.
The staff were friendly.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

This is not the first time I come to this place and every time it's been great food with great service, no mayer how full.

Today I got the pancakes, which were perfect. Nice, fluffy, golden brown. I also had 2 eggs, which were made exactly like I wanted (over easy), 2 bacon slices, ham, and 2 pieces of sausage links. The links do look like regular store bought links, but all the food was delicious.

I read a posting that it was too greasy, but my food was not greasy at all. Maybe I was lucky, but out of the 3 times I've been here, it's always been great.

They are only open for breakfast and lunch and I've never tried their lunch. Highly recommended for breakfast.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Our experience was not bad, but it wasn't what we prefer. Unfortunately, Lacey doesn't have anything for breakfast that is top notch. We didn't want Denny's or IHOP for sure, so we tried it. It's a little run down, kitschy, and tired. The menu has variety. Everything is pretty greasy and I'm sure the oil they use to cook with isn't the healthiest, but the food was edible, the eggs were cooked perfectly, and they were friendly enough. I might go back if I ever came back to this area.

Been to Pat's Cafe? Share your experiences!