“Great Mole”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #31 of 164 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018

On this trip, Puerto Vallarta had the best mole sauce! The service was pretty good, too. I always order guacamole for my enchiladas and never get it. This time I got it.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I loved the decor in this restaurant. I was equally impressed with the sunset margarita. I was amazed at the size of my entree and how good it tasted (Arroz con Camarones). But the lady who came swooping by with the water and chips with salsa's was amazingly quick. I thought to myself "Why had I not tried this restaurant before?" I will go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Eaten here many times and always enjoy everything​ from the great food to the margaritas! My favorite is the polo cremma...and I have trouble ordering anything else..lol. But it all is good as well as the service. Come hungry...

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My first warning that this was not going to end well should have come from the nearly empty parking lot at lunchtime on a Saturday. We practically had the place to ourselves. They had a lunch buffet for only $13.99 including beverage and considering that most everything on the menu is that price or more, we decided that was the deal to get.

Well, we should have looked at the items first. Because there was hardly anyone eating there, it was apparent that practically all the food items had been sitting out under the warmers for a while and they were all seriously overcooked. A decent restaurant would have simply thrown it away and started over. I mean, there was this pizza that was burnt and stuck to the bottom of the pan and they simply let it sit there.

About the only items worth eating were the fresh fruit. And to add insult to injury, our waitress (who didn't have much else to do) didn't even come by to refill our drinks.

i would have to be truly desperate to come here again.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank County-Hunter
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner here. Great Mexican starters. And a real Mexican main course. Service was good but I am not used to the fact that not everything is served at the same time. Had to wait quite a while before everyone had their main course. But eventually it tasted very good.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Puerto Vallarta? Share your experiences!