“Fresh and amazing Thai food”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #21 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 November 2017

There is no better Thai food around. How do I know this? We've tried them all. These folks are the only ones preparing each item by hand with fresh ingredients.
The veggies are hand sliced and you can tell when your meal comes.
The owner and her husband are very sociable and helpful if you want some assistance navigating the menu.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I went here with my husband, son and daughter in law. We had the chicken satay as a starter and it was delicious tasty and perfectly cooked. The sauce would have been better if it was crunchy rather than smooth but it tasted good anyway. I had pat see ew, 2 of the others had pat tai and the 4th had a curry. All were well made and tasty but a few vegetables would have made them perfect. The service was great and the cost eas reasonable.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Oh people, if you have or have not been a Thai food or curry eater, here is the place to plunge in!! My husband and I like to try curry as we travel, and people of Olympia - you are so lucky!!! Get a curry dish. This place was even better than our go to place at home and I wish I could take the restaurant home with me. The mango sticky rice was on par as well. Also make sure you don't order too hot of food and ruin the dish for you. Thai food is a different kind of spice with a special kind of heat and if you want to add heat you can always request a spice tray later.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is one of my favorite go-to restaurants with lots of delicious choices. I had the Tom Ka Gai with brown rice and it was perfectly prepared with lots leftover for another meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I loved the food here! My favorite places to eat are those that taste like the love and care goes into it that you'd find in someone's home- and I sensed that here. The soup was so lovely, and the lunch portion was perfect and reasonably priced. I will come back!

1  Thank Gina V

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!