“Good, really good. ”

Mi Pueblo Taqueria Y Mas
Ranked #6 of 158 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Legit Mexican food. Menu is loaded with all sorts of good stuff. We really enjoyed our meal.
Mole-check
queso con chorizo- check
Flauta- check
Menudo- again check
You get the idea.
Reasonably priced, and large portions.
Recommended!
(They even have ceviche)

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Decent Mexican food located in a strip mall in Lacey. Came here during lunch one day. Have a good selection to choose from.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

There are not a lot of great Mexican restaurants in Olympia, but this is one of the best.
The restaurant and bathrooms are clean.
The staff is very kind and friendly. The food was very good. My kids loved the kids menu choices.
My son enjoyed the ground beef taco. My daughter liked the quesadilla.
I had the chicken fajita lunch order. The food was full of flavor. The fajitas were good not "great".
The salsa was great and tastes homemade.
I would come here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Not much ambiance, just a small strip mall spot, but the food is pretty good. Good value, and great selection of mexican beers on draft. Definitely a good choice compared to the ho-hum chain restaurants in the surrounding area!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Wife and I gave this place a try, and except for the guacamole being too "onion-y", it was terrific. My flat as we're amazing, and my wife loved the tamale. And, services was fantastic!

1  Thank BYUCougarTX

Been to Mi Pueblo Taqueria Y Mas? Share your experiences!