“basic diner food”

Applebee's
Ranked #35 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Applebees are all the same. Good basic diner food. Nothing fancy, usually have to wait for a table. Great selection of food.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Always waited on in a friendly manner and food is good. Like to go when appetizers are half price..Bathrooms are clean.

Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

Had an Asian chicken salad, it was pretty good, my friend likes the burger sliders. My wife and I both like their salads would rate them about a 9, nice waitpersons, clean, nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I really enjoy the Hamburgers. They are huge and I often ask for them without the bun. But keep the french fries. I find the service really good and the atmosphere excellent. Music can sometimes be too loud for conversation.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This may be my new favorite place for a great burger! Enjoyed the Cowboy burger thoroughly. The meat was a free-formed patty, not pre-formed. Cooked to my order and was seasoned perfectly. Many places use too much salt, but everything here was great. Grabbed a few onion rings from my husband's plate to sample, and they were delicious. Thick cut, light crispy coating.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!