“Food doesn't disappoint - Service does”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #29 of 160 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2013

In Lacey for work - stopped here for lunch. The hostess was very nice and perky....welcomed us and said our server would be Braden and left us the manager's name Dannette (?). She left and we waited. We waited. We waited. About 10 minutes later, we saw a server in our general vicinity who was kind of all over the place with tables. He walked by several times, saw we were sitting there but finally came over to introduce himself. He was very pleasant and welcomed us. Took our drink order and food order, since we had waited long enough to decide already.

Service was so slow. I've never been in an Applebee's where the kitchen took as long as it did to prepare food. It was not overly packed, there were several booths and tables not in use. Our server tended to float around and was always walking, but you never saw him with food or beverages or really anything. Most of our refills and well, all of our orders were delivered by at least 3 other servers and the manager....

The whole lunch experience took way too long. And although the food was typical Applebee's fare, It was not one of my better franchise experiences.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Applebees are all the same. Good basic diner food. Nothing fancy, usually have to wait for a table. Great selection of food.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Always waited on in a friendly manner and food is good. Like to go when appetizers are half price..Bathrooms are clean.

Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

Had an Asian chicken salad, it was pretty good, my friend likes the burger sliders. My wife and I both like their salads would rate them about a 9, nice waitpersons, clean, nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I really enjoy the Hamburgers. They are huge and I often ask for them without the bun. But keep the french fries. I find the service really good and the atmosphere excellent. Music can sometimes be too loud for conversation.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!