Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Hampton.com
US$99
Quality Inn(Olympia)
US$85
All reviewspublic areaselliptical machinecity hallcinnamon rollsstaff was friendlynight's restbehind the counterhealthy optionswould stay here againeasy accessfull servicegood sizefront desk stafffree breakfastshower headhotel staffworkout room
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Recently completed a 30 day business trip here. Very friendly staff with a shout out to Konrad and Marianne for making my long stay awesome. Free breakfast, evening social hour and in room fridge and microwave made stay great. Stayed here more than once and next time I am back in the area will likely stay here again. Location makes it a good spot for easy access to I - 5 and walking or short driving distance to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff A
Christy L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for stay with us we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and Konrad and Marianne's hospitality. We would love to have you back and look forward to serving you again safe travels.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

It's well maintained, clean, quiet. Nice pool, workout room, happy hour with free beer/wine and snacks. Nice neighborhood, restaurants close. 10 minute drive to downtown Olympia. I only stay here now, the staff are competent and polite. Love it!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Christy L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay we do appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we are doing. We hope to see you again safe travels.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My husband and I stayed here recently when we had a power outage at our home. The electric company couldn't predict when we'd have heat and lights restored, so we threw a few things in a duffle bag and headed down the highway. We were frazzled and tired when we stopped at this HIExpress, and just wanted a place to sleep for the night.

Since this is an "express" hotel, we expected it to be no-frills and basic. We were pleasantly surprised. First of all, the young man who checked us in was very friendly and professional, and went out of his way to take care of us (thank you, Konrad!) We ended up with a nicely-appointed double queen suite. It looked attractive; the beds were comfortable; there was a microwave and high-end coffee maker; there were extra chairs and a loveseat; and two large mirrors in the living area which I thought was a nice touch. The bathroom was conveniently arranged, and the faucets (both sink and tub/shower) were easy to figure out. I mention this becausei've stayed at several hotels that tried too hard to be hip and edgy, and it's too hard to decipher the faucets.

We spent a very pleasant, comfortable night.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent, professional front desk staff, quick check in and out. Free breakfast. Room has fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and good number TV channel. Lots of free parking that is shared between Candlewood hotel next door. Small 3 equipment gym, small indoor 3-5 foot pool. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Hi e h,

Thanks for always choosing Holiday Inn Express for your travel needs and leaving a sincere feedback. I'm glad that you were satisfied with the service of our staff, breakfast selection, and amenities. Also, it's good to know that the overall set-up of our rooms met your expectations.

We aim to continue providing guest experiences that make our guests want to come back! Looking forward to your next visit!

Have a great day.

Peter J
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly. Staff tried to accommodate for the freeway noise but the hotel was full. The room was suppose to be a non-smoking room but the smell of cigarette smoke was so bad that I had to keep smelling my close when I left because I couldn't get away from that smell. The mattress was also very firm and very hard for me to sleep on.

Room Tip: Ask from a room on the back side of hotel away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Christy L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

I do apologize you had a less than satisfying experience with us we are non smoking hotel and we try our hardest to keep other guest from smoking in our rooms I am not sure what exactly happen with your room in particular but we do apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort it may have caused you. You did mention we were full and we try very hard to accommodate every guest to make sure they are comfortable in the future we do have a machine that we put in the room to minimize the smell I do hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again.