“Very good”
Review of Taqueria El Antojo

Taqueria El Antojo
Ranked #20 of 178 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Fairly traditional Mexican menu (carne asada, etc). I was surprised how many dishes and how good the food was, out of a storefront restaurant. There MIGHT be a dozen tables, but you order at the counter. Seems obvious that they are owned by the same people with the bigger sit-down place, but I like this more informal place.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Most branches of Taqueria El Antojoost are more casual, fast food type spots; this one is sit down with a full bar and it's a nice, inexpensive place for a family meal.
I love the fresh tortillas they make here. The Chile Rellenos are very good here as well. They don't always grill their mulitas, so I still prefer El Sabor for that. Solid Lengua and Tripa here.

The prices are a little more than other branches of Antojo, probably for the added ambiance, but it's still better than the local El Toro or most other sit down Mexican spots.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I come her pretty regularly and get a couple different things from the menu. I love all of it and I have yet to be disappointed by a dish yet. I'm partial to the burritos but the plate meals are also really good. Solid recommendation for anyone looking for good Mexican.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Best Mexican restaurant I've tried in Tacoma! The taco platter was great, my husband an I shared it. The chips come with a bean dip, salsa,and spicy cabbage.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I love getting the plate of steak tacos delicious! Clean and quick service. Convenient location in lakewood parking lot is pretty small but good is great!

Been to Taqueria El Antojo? Share your experiences!