“Good food and quick service ”

La Palma Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 179 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I took one of my employees here for lunch and we enjoyed our meal. The food had a tender texture and good flavor. Our server was friendly, attentive and quick.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We met some relatives who took us here. The food was great and I got the combination plate which was too much for me to finish, so I took much of it back to my hotel for later. Good service.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was nice to find a restaurant that can make Old Mexico type mexican food. No TEXmex or southwest food here. If you there for lunch, I suggest the lunch special. It is good size, great taste and best bang for the buck. The chips and salsa are a nice start. I love cheese enchiladas and they make them correct here. Now if the could only have a good green chile [stew for you gringos] , I would think I was in North Denver.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We ate there twice this trip as it was the only place open late. The first time we ordered the Fajitas and it was overcooked. We were tired and hungry short on time so we just ate it. Second time we went ordered the same thing sent it back and they overcooked the meat again. rice and beans were average portions were big. Chile colorado was also overcooked.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Food was favorable and portions were generous. Service was slow and inattentive. They did not appear to be short staffed.