“Come for Fish and Chips and a drink”
Review of Mo's Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

Mo's Pub and Eatery
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub atmosphere with a fully licensed stocked bar including single malt scotches. Menu is hamburgers, british fare, salads & desserts all well priced. Children are welcome and we even have a kids and seniors menu available. Pub food available after the kitchen closes until closing time.Very packed on weekends. Decks are now open during nice weather.
Reviewed 8 February 2015

If you have an ache for a nice pub atmosphere this is it. They are friendly and have a good selection of beer and food. Fish and Chips or one of my favorites Shepherd Pie are just some of the offerings.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

Came here with friends for dinner. I ordered a cheeseburger with added bacon. There is a basket of some condiments on each table, ketchup, mustard, steak sauce, but no mayonnaise, Personally a hamburger just isn't right without mayonnaise, so I asked the waitress for some. It took awhile, but she finally came back with a mini serving of mayonnaise. We had also asked for some blue cheese dressing for our fries. The fries are very good, by the way. When we received the bill, we were very surprised to be charged extra for both the mayonnaise and the blue cheese dressing. I have had some stingy restaurants charge for blue cheese dressing before, but I was not prepared for the charge for mayonnaise. This is a standard condiment for a hamburger. The waitress said that since they already added their "special sauce" to the hamburger, they needed to charge for the mayonnaise. The special sauce was sour and inedible, had to leave that bun half with the sauce on the plate as it ruined the burger. It had been over a year since I had been to Mo's and I probably won't return. One of the 2 waitstaff there is very rude and surly, the other is just adequate. No wonder there was no one there on a Saturday night.

4  Thank Dollygurl
Maureen C, Owner at Mo's Pub and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2015

I am so sorry that you were not happy with our hamburger sauce. If you decide to come back into Mo's just please ask for mayo on your burger instead of our sauce and then you will get EXACTLY what you wish for.
The waitstaff told me they removed that charge. Go to McDonald's & see how much they charge for extra sides!!!!
Blue Cheese Dressing was an extra thus you were charged. Any other resto would be doing the same. Ingredients are very expensive anymore. Just look at how much that dressing costs in the supermarket.
Since the issue of the charge for the mayo was resolved, I don't think this bad review was warranted but...............freedom of speech I guess.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

Loved the Seahawks on TV, the ambience, the fireplace and the beers. Lunch was happily chowed down by all of us too.
Looking forward to coming by next summer and hearing some music!

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Not only was the Sea Hawks game on when we entered the pub but we found many of the locals enjoying food, drinks and the game. The menu offered multiple options and the food was very good. Service was outstanding and the staff was friendly and kept checking to make sure we had all we wanted. The booths were comfortable, the fireplace nicely warmed the room, and had we been inclined, we could have played darts in the back room. We will definitely return to Mo's!

2  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Mo's is a buzzy place - but if you're waiting for the Whidbey Island ferry, or happen to be around for other reasons, don't miss this wonderful outside dining option: the terrace seating directly overlooks the Puget Sound, and the fish is quite good!