“Meh ”
Review of Mo's Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

Mo's Pub and Eatery
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub atmosphere with a fully licensed stocked bar including single malt scotches. Menu is hamburgers, british fare, salads & desserts all well priced. Children are welcome and we even have a kids and seniors menu available. Pub food available after the kitchen closes until closing time.Very packed on weekends. Decks are now open during nice weather.
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped in at Mo's for a pint and some food
It took 15 min to get my beer not sure why the place was dead we were one of 2 tables there - they had a bartender,waitress and 3 kitchen staff working
Orders the nachos- I can make better at home
The fish and chips were fish sticks and fries
If you're desperate go here if not go to the super market pick up a six pack and a bag of chips

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Found this little Pub on 2nd St in Langley after searching town for an open dinner spot on Monday evening in June - hard to find anything open on Monday! We ate outside on the porch and truly enjoyed the best Fish-n-Chips and brew on Whidbey Island in many years. Very pleasant service, excellent food and drinks, and enjoyable eating experience. < We live on Whidbey and know the cuisine line up >

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Over the years I've lowered the bar on food quality when going to a bar for a quick dinner, but this place was simply awful. Even my drink was bad - how does one screw up a gin and tonic (I at first asked for a Tanqueray and tonic and got a deer-in-the-headlights stare). My pulled pork sandwich was the worst ever. I don't know what they used for the sauce - catsup only? My husband liked his hamburger, so that's why I gave the place 2 stars instead of 1. Should have had a hamburger and a beer, I guess.

2  Thank Liz S
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Superb reuben; Guinness on tap as well as others, pleasant little front porch overlooking the sound, casual family dining on one side of the bar. Cheerful guy, willing to bring vinegar for chips and apologetic about having no whole mustard. We'll go again.

1  Thank NJPetersen
Reviewed 17 April 2015

The best mussels we have ever had. Excellent beer and wine selection and authentic English pub food. Fun and casual with reasonable prices.